Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,657TL (元5,673) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Toulouse costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)