Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,269TL (﷼ 38,340,873) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)