Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00420 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,675TL (1,113,862 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)