Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00397 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,343TL (1,598,212 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)