Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00390 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 121% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,297TL (1,359,820 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $11 (26 minutes ago)