Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00455 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,244TL (1,151,957 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)