Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00389 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,243TL (1,606,755 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)