Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,879TL (Rp 10,298,171) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €94,463 (about 1 hour ago)