Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,487TL (Rp 9,148,004) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (35 minutes ago)