Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35871 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,365TL (Bs 12,168) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)