Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37893 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,513TL (Bs 9,270) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)