Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36228 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,332TL (Bs 11,957) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)