Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35461 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,688TL (Bs 10,401) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (43 minutes ago)