Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12640 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 95% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,347TL ($U50,216) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)