Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15075 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 115% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,891TL ($U45,711) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)