Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13258 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 110% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,299TL ($U47,509) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)