Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14430 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,631TL ($U39,025) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)