Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12202 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,335TL ($U51,920) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)