Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 77% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,310TL (CH$996,142) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kalyan costs ₨13,215 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Staunton, Virginia costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tallinn costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)