Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00644 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 92% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,792TL (CH$743,722) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (36 minutes ago)