Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00590 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,620TL (CH$951,752) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)