Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00541 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,321TL (CH$1,168,716) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (25 minutes ago)