Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00589 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,833TL (CH$820,373) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (41 minutes ago)