Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,652TL (CH$984,655) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)