Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,955TL (S/. 2,601) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)