Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.116 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,776TL (S/. 3,383) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (43 minutes ago)