Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,294 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05836 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,378TL (₨40,743) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)