Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,176 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,074TL (₨54,953) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)