Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,285 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,447TL (₨43,479) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (42 minutes ago)