Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 558%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,121 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06135 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,166TL (₨51,610) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (40 minutes ago)