Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,804TL (7,011 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,110 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Asunción costs 4 Gs (44 minutes ago)