Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.744 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 84% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,786TL (6,434 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)