Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,316TL (8,272 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)