Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18115 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,416TL (Mex$ 18,859) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)