Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21930 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,476TL (Mex$ 15,852) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)