Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19381 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,700TL (Mex$ 13,933) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)