Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18993 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,535TL (Mex$ 18,613) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)