Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19873 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,756TL (Mex$ 13,866) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)