Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08786 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,683TL (Php41,921) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)