Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07177 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,634TL (Php36,693) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)