Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07165 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,328TL (Php46,451) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)