Cost of living comparison between Puerto Montt, Chile and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00470 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,216TL (CH$896,178) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (42 minutes ago)