Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00624 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,782TL (CH$605,968) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)