Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07735 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,892TL (Php37,392) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (32 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)