Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07252 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,348TL (Php46,175) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)