Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07293 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,802TL (Php38,412) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)