Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20643 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,173TL (Mex$ 15,374) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)