Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18993 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,658TL (Mex$ 19,262) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)