Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06608 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,117TL (₨47,167) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)