Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.019 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,252TL (S/. 3,190) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)