Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.084 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,710TL (S/. 2,499) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)