Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,242TL ($1,901) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)