Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.508 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,921TL ($1,688) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)