Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.837 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,980TL ($1,559) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)