Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.097 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,921TL ($1,689) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)