Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.389 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,104TL ($2,392) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)