Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 183% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,497TL ($2,262) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)