Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,710TL (€651) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,865 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,550 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Edmonton costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 179₴ (about 1 hour ago)