Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,297TL (€658) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)