Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,736TL (€869) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)