Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.145 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,681TL (€647) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (44 minutes ago)