Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07876 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,746TL (34,870 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)