Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,685TL (43,546 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)