Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05545 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 18% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,663TL (48,028 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)