Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08641 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,823TL (32,667 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)