Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,296TL (€1,038) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)