Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.591 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,833TL (£1,488) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)