Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,166TL (€1,033) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (29 minutes ago)