Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,540TL (€1,017) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)