Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,383TL (R$ 2,909) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)