Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04218 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 75% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (99,549 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)