Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03299 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 45% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,364TL (132,288 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)