Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03036 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,341TL (143,007 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (41 minutes ago)