Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03453 TRY / CVE
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,733TL (137,080 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)