Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,067 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14479 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,302TL (29,714 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)