Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,075 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14993 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,500TL (30,013 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)