Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,107 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18391 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,953TL (21,497 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)