Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,065 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14435 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,280TL (29,647 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)