Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 412 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,792TL (3,232 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)