Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.782 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,414TL (4,364 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)