Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,624TL (3,958 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)