Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 429 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,145TL (4,079 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)