Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,388TL (3,504 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Irvine, California costs $2,422 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reynosa costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)