Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.973 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,987TL (3,069 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)