Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.691 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,287TL ($b6,204) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)