Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.519 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,749TL ($b7,220) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)