Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.509 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,882TL ($b5,660) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)