Cost of living comparison between Potchefstroom, South Africa and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22319 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,361TL (R 19,538) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)