Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27056 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,488TL (R 16,586) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)