Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21570 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100TL in Adana you would need to make just about 4,003TL (ARS $18,559) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)