Cost of living comparison between Posadas, Argentina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20296 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,642TL (ARS $13,017) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (38 minutes ago)