Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20149 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,009TL (ARS $9,971) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)