Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.547 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 172% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,148TL (£1,792) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)