Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.533 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,450TL ($693) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reynosa costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 97,000 (about 1 hour ago)