Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.065 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,350TL ($824) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (40 minutes ago)