Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,152TL ($841) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)