Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.495 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,066TL ($877) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (41 minutes ago)