Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.236 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,800TL (R$ 5,504) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)