Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,236TL (R$ 4,438) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)