Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,733TL (R$ 3,098) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)