Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,882 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,327TL (R$ 3,966) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)