Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,054TL (R$ 3,666) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)