Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,342 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.536 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 163% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,308TL ($1,784) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)