Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,218 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.704 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 218% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,456TL ($2,436) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)