Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34667 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,718TL (E£ 7,840) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (30 minutes ago)