Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.560 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,827TL (10,401 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)