Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,470TL (12,113 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)