Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 110% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,302TL (11,714 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)