Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 113% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,666TL (12,272 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)