Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.094 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,009TL (3,663 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)