Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,276TL (3,476 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (28 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (41 minutes ago)