Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.246 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,329TL (3,474 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)