Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.453 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,600TL (4,542 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)