Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.103 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,497TL (4,984 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)