Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,966TL (4,577 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)