Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,127TL (3,424 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)