Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10162 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,526TL (₨54,379) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)