Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10784 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 90% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,741TL (₨43,963) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 2 hours ago)