Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09830 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 70% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,526TL (₨56,215) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)