Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13566 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 130% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,291TL (₨39,003) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Eindhoven costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)