Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01157 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,718TL (407,778 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)