Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,257TL (321,824 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)