Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00989 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,267TL (330,368 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)