Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,983TL (435,257 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)