Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01068 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,286TL (307,616 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (21 minutes ago)