Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 58% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,274TL (620,524 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)