Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 428 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32129 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 62% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,363TL (R 13,579) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)