Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28354 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,972TL (R 17,536) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)