Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27217 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,604TL (R 13,242) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)