Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34810 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 68% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,705TL (R 16,389) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)