Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27835 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,940TL (R 17,748) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)