Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27545 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,967TL (R 18,031) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)