Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22120 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,248TL (R 19,206) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)