Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05326 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 102% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,559TL (123,151 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (27 minutes ago)