Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06268 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 107% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,384TL (85,893 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)