Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04914 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 86% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,052TL (123,153 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)