Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05100 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,276TL (123,067 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)