Cost of living comparison between Pori, Finland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.394 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,597TL (€1,355) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)