Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,137TL (€1,056) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)