Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.508 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 94% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,046TL (€916) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)