Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.541 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,704TL (£1,697) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)