Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.271 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,036TL (£1,145) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)