Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,392TL (Rp 12,455,985) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)