Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,142TL (Rp 12,290,361) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 2 hours ago)