Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,704TL (Rp 9,240,287) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)