Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,317TL (Rp 12,158,934) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)