Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,211TL (Rp 11,485,924) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (38 minutes ago)