Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,996TL (Rp 10,800,403) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)