Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.166 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,255TL (R$ 3,648) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)