Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,396TL (R$ 3,339) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (44 minutes ago)